Hello Raptor families.
As was evident last night, there will be much more congestion at Lake Middle School until construction is complete. Please follow the drop-off process below:
- Enter the school from Lake Road
- Follow traffic pattern of the red arrows – drop players off and keep moving
- The roundabout is closest to the 6th grade field but it can be a quick drop-off point for players; especially 6th graders
- No parking/stopping on the sides (blue/green)
- You may see coaches vehicles on the green side; they need to unload bags and gear (this is not cause for you to park on sides)
- If you are staying or need to park you can park in yellow box parking areas
- Give yourself extra time
Staggering practice start times is another possible solution to alleviate congestion. Our coaches will discuss tonight and communicate to families accordingly.