Open board positions:
- Assistant Director (2 year term). Gerald Denson will be transitioning to Director.
- Duties and responsibilities include assisting the Director with setting strategy and direction for the overall ERAA Football program. The assistant director will manage the Trusted Coaches Certification process. This position is the logical successor to the Director role.
- Director of Operations (2 year term)
- Duties and responsibilities include documenting monthly meeting minutes and ensuring monthly action items are delegated and managed to completion. The Operations Director will provide collaboration amongst all board members and coordinate logistics involved with events throughout the season. This director will manage the yearly calendar and will ensure that parent volunteers are secured for events as needed. This position also is the primary coordinator for Youth Night with support from other board members
- Director of Fields and Facilities (2 year term)
- Duties and responsibilities involve working with the City of Woodbury and 833 Community Education staff to secure and organize ERAA permitted field usage for games and practices.
- Fundraising role (New)
- Duties and responsibilities include working with the Board to set a fundraising strategy, that includes procuring sponsors, coordinating fundraising opportunities like dine to donate events or merchandise sales that will help offset costs of the program.
- Assistant Flag Coordinator (New)
- Duties and responsibilities include assisting the Flag Coordinator. Active participation in ERAA BOD leadership and meetings. Working directly with flag coaches and Coach Development Director to ensure culture of “kids first” is present.
- At large positions (3)
- Be an ear, a voice and provide some help where needed
If you are interesting in learning more about joining the board, email Gerald at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can also join our board meeting on February 6 if you are interested in hearing more about priorities for 2022 and beyond. Email Gerald if you plan to attend the Board meeting.